Mina Louiza, Organic Moroccan Lemon Verbena Herbal Tea Bags
Out of stock
- NATIONAL TREASURE: Louiza tea is Used in Morocco for it’s therapeutic, health-giving properties that support digestion.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Mina’s line of teas are certified organic by the USDA. In addition to being organic, our tea is also Kosher.
- WHAT IS LOUIZA: Louiza is a traditional Moroccan lemon verbena. For centuries, Moroccans have used Louiza as a therapeutic tea. Known for its refreshing lemony scent and flavor, it is traditionally used to support healthy digestion.
- ROOTED IN TRADITION: In Morocco, tea is more than just a drink. An offer of Moroccan tea is both a sign of hospitality, and essential to the start of many gatherings.
- BIODEGRADABLE BAGS: Our Nana Mint Green Tea bags are BIODEGRADABLE and do not have any staples, pins, or metal.