Yield: 6 servings
• 2 red apples, cored and diced
• 2 pears, cored and diced
• 4 clementine oranges, peeled and separated into segments
• 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced into thin rounds and then sliced rounds into quarters
• 1/2 cup dried cranberries
• 1 cup pomegranate seeds
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar of your choice: we recommend TAO Maple, Pomegranate, Cinnamon Pear
• 2 tablespoons Persian Lime olive oil
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1. Combine all salad ingredients (except the dressing ingredients) in a large bowl.
2. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients: Persian Lime olive oil + lime juice + balsamic of your choice. but we think our Maple balsamic is a stunning choice here.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
4. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from: http://juliasalbum.com/2016/10/winterfruitsaladwithmaplelimedressing/