1. Heat olive oil in large pot over medium heat.
2. Saute garlic, celery, onion and bell pepper about 3 minutes until they begin to soften.
3. Add Spiceology Thai Peanut Rub.
4. Add coconut milk, tomato paste, rinsed beans and lime juice. Stir to combine well.
5. Taste for seasoning add more Thai Peanut Rub if necessary.
6. Cover pot, reduce heat to minimum and let simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add pineapple and juice from can, stir in to combine.
8. Garnish with chopped cilantro if desired